Women's Alice and Flamingo Slub T-shirt
Celebrating the amazing illustrations of Sir John Tenniel for the original Alice in Wonderland books in 1865, this t-shirt features Alice holding the flamingo.
In order to stay true to what we stand for, which is sustainability, everything is printed on demand as the orders come in – no piles of printed stock.
We print everything ourselves with vegan, water-based inks that produce excellent quality prints that are resistant to many washes. All are shipped in recyclable plastic-free packaging – even our tape is plastic-free.
All of these t-shirts are manufactured ethically and sustainably by Stanley/Stella with beautifully soft premium GOTS Certified Organic Cotton. The slub organic cotton, gives a stylish textured effect to the fabric and makes the prints pop!
- 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS certified)
- Fair Wear (FWF)
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Stanley/Stella Textiles - Manufactured Ethically and Sustainably
- Sustainable Packaging (no plastic, recycled tape)
- Unique designs, designed, printed and shipped from Kent, UK
- 25 trees planted for every product sold (trackable with Verdn)
If you would like any of our designs amended or personalised before printing please just ask via our contact form or social media. We are also able to create a new design for you if you have something in mind.